Mgr. Lucie Vokatá
Lucie gradually gained experience as a Physiotherapist in an inpatient setup on the Gynecology wards, and then in the Outpatients with clients presenting with psychosomatic problems. It was there, where she began to perceive more intensely the connection between the body and the mind and its influence on everyday life.
In her approach, she uses a number of techniques from Manual therapy combined with the
newest, evidence based therapeutic approaches. This is based on kinesiology between the Functional muscle chains and Viscerovertebral links.
Lucie also works with clients directly in their workplace in order to provide them with the best advice on work ergonomics to prevent work related musculoskeletal strains and stress. In the SPINEZIO team, led by PhDr. Petr Zahradník, Ph.D. she began to perceive very strongly the close correlations between how closely the tension in the muscles, skin, organs and other soft tissues with the daily stressors. This helps her to guide her clients to understand the cause of their problems and in finding the solutions.
• Master degree in Physiotherapy, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports, Charles University (2019)
• Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy, Faculty of Physical Education and Sports, Charles University (2016)
• Mobilization in the context of muscle chains, PhDr. Petr Bitnar, Prague
• Viscerovertebral relations and their use in clinical practice, Mgr. Petr Bitnar, Prague
• Complex therapy of trigger points and global muscle reciprocal inhibition, PhDr. Petr Bitnar, Kladno
• Comprehensive shoulder girdle therapy, PhDr. Petr Bitnar, Kladno
• Rib mobilization using the method of Ludmila Mojžíšová, Hana Volejníková, Vyškov
• Special kinesiology of the human locomotor apparatus - differential diagnostics and therapy prescription, PhDr. Petr Šifta, Ph.D., Prague
• Acral Coactivation Therapy (ACT), PhDr. Ingrid Paleščáková, Rehaspring Čelákovice Diagnostic and therapy of idiopathic scoliosis from Schrotová a Karský, PhDr. Iveta Pallová Ph.D., CKP Dobřichovice