Mgr. Ondřej Dinda
Ondra has been working at the Pavel Kolář Center for Movement Medicine for 8 years. He had the
opportunity to gain practical experience from the best professionals in the field. He currently works
with people suffering from back and joint pain. He works with top athletes and other active people
who just want to enjoy the joys of movement without pain and limitations as well. He emphasizes a
comprehensive approach to the person as a whole, always trying to find the underlying cause of their
problems. As a certified therapist of the DNS concept of prof. Koláře he uses the latest knowledge
based on his methodology, as well as others.
• Master’s degree in Physiotherapy, Second Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague (2017).
• Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health and Social Sciences, University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice (2011).
• Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization according to Kolář – part A, B, C; Prague.
• Diagnosis and therapy of functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system, Mgr. Hanušová, Ph.D.; Prague.
• Spinal manipulation (High-velocity Low-amplitude), Dr. James Dunning; Athens.
• Fitness instructor certificate, Fitness institut TONUS; Prague.
• Viscero-vertebral relations and their use in clinical practice, Mgr. Bitnar; Prague.
• Kinezio taping, Mgr. Urban; Prague.
• Sensorimotor stimulation and stabilization of the locomotor system, Mgr. Urban; Prague.
• Application techniques in physical therapy, Mgr. Urban; Prague.